Still convinced it's a decent comic? click below. don't say I didn't warn you...
¡Hola! I'm Clayton, creator of the (failed) short webcomic "My Friend Olivier".
Look it up if you're really curious.
Some tidbits about me:
• I live under the covers of my warm bed in a certain cold U.S. state (brr!)
• I'm a gamedev.
• I'm half Filipino (debatable), half Donald Trump.
• Then why did I just say 'Hola' at the top? Because I've studied Spanish for about 13 years and that's probably the only word I know.
• Just kidding, I know 'Adios' too.
• I can't draw.
• Oh, but I can sort of compose music! I play the sitar.
• I haven't watched anime in over 7 years -- sorry! :/
• I got banned for being underage...I'm 16.
• Did I mention that I'm really smol?
• And don't have a drivers license?
• Not even a permit?
• Oh, but it's maybe worth mentioning that I suffer from extreme migraines whenever I look at light so I was deemed unfit to drive...
• But...other than that I have 20/10 vision on both eyes! (woo!)
• But I have to wear sunglasses indoors! (boo!)
• And congrats! You read this entire list! Or skimmed it. I don't give a fuck.
I don't give a flying fuck if you 'steal' my 'art'. Just don't blame me when you get laughed at for my horrible 'art style'.